Top 10 Reasons why KYR is the Only Choice for Music Lessons in the IE!
1. The largest and most qualified teaching faculty in the IE, who will teach you the music you want to learn.
We have over 25 music teachers with either University training or professional performance experience. KYR has taught over 8500 students since we opened in 2002! With multiple teachers for Guitar, Voice, Piano, Violin, Drums, Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet, Trumpet, Trombone and Tuba, we are confident that we have the right teacher to meet your needs. Our teachers have warm personalities, are extremely friendly and dedicated to teaching you the style of music that you want to learn.
2. Music Lessons on Piano, Guitar, Bass, Voice, Singing, Violin, Cello, Banjo, Ukulele, Drums and more, in one, convenient location.
This saves our students time and money as one family can sign up for music lessons on multiple instruments on the same day.
3. The widest range of times. We offer music lessons 7 days a week.
- 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday
- 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Friday
- 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
4. Conveniently located at Pipeline and Eucalyptus.
We are located at 14560 Pipeline Ave. Across the Freeway from Sam’s Club and Walmart. Next to Chino Hills Pizza Co., in the Chino Hills Plaza. Map and Driving Directions
5. A proven, 13-year track record of excellence in the IE.
Our music school has a proven track record of offering quality music lessons since 1999. Our full time mission is teaching music lessons that will help you achieve your individual goals and aspirations.
6. Professional school with fully stocked lesson studios.
Our School is stocked with everything you need for music lessons, including guitar amps, stereos, drum sets, keyboards, pianos and more. All you need to bring is your instrument. We have invested thousands of dollars on our school to offer soundproofing and observation windows. At KYR, you are always welcome to sit in on a lesson.
7. Friendly office staff to assist you. Seven days a week.
Many music schools are staffed by the teacher/owner or more commonly: Voicemail. We have friendly, knowledgeable staff and office managers that are available at the front desk to assist our clients.
8. Month to month lessons. No costly semester or annual contracts!
Our music school does not require semester minimums or yearly membership fees. Our students are here on a month to month basis. We want you at our school because you like your music lessons, not because you’ve signed a contract!
9. We specialize in music lessons for beginners and kids!
Many schools have an intimidating university style curriculum taught by instructors who would rather be performing than teaching. Our number one priority is helping IE area music students achieve their musical goals. If you’re a beginner or are looking for music lessons for your kids, or even an adult who wants to get back into lessons, we are happy to teach you!
10. Two Recitals Each Year so that your Family & Friends can share in Your Musical Journey and Success!!
Every Summer and Winter, our students have the option of performing in our recitals. Students are not required to perform, but many choose to based on the instructor’s recommendation. For students that are hesitant to perform, our Summer Luau Recital is an excellent introduction to performing before an audience. Our Winter Wonderland Formal Recital provides an excellent opportunity for your student to dress up and perform for family and friends.